Malaga Print and Copy operates alongside established WA finishing company S & F Finishing.
We provide a range of finishing services to suit your documents:
• Spot Varnish Used for highlighting and texture, spot varnishing is a special effect applied to specific areas of a printed piece. It is most commonly used on business cards, packaging and folders.
• Embossing Bringing a three-dimensional aspect to printed material, embossing can be used on almost any paper-based stationery to add interest and texture. It often features on business cards and letterheads.
• Folding The way a brochure is folded can affect the way it is received. We offer folding options that range from large volume machine-based folding to intricate hand-folded custom jobs.
• Numbering We can sequentially number documents.
• Creasing and Scoring We can ensurs the sharpest possible fold is achieved. Creasing or folding is often used for birthday and Christmas cards, folders and books.
• Stapling Whether it’s a simple staple on the top left-hand corner of a printed document or an elaborate catalogue requiring the use of a saddle stapler we can help with all your stapling needs.
• Hole Punching From twin holes in the left-hand margin of a document to drilled holes in a folder, we have the flexibility to hole punch just about any stationery you require.
• Binding Malaga Print & Copy offers a range of binding services to suit your needs. Choose from Wire Binding and Plastic Comb Binding, or if you are unsure, we can recommend a binding method suited to your document by our knowledgeable and down to earth staff.
• Booklet-Making We can assist with booklet-making; including printing, collating, trimming and stapling. We also offer binding services.
• Cutting and Trimming From large posters and banners to smaller custom items, Malaga Print & Copy are able to cut and trim paper to any size you require.
• Die-Cutting Used to create cut-outs or slits in printed materials, die-cutting can add a unique edge to invitations, business cards or brochures.
• Perforating Necessary for items requiring a tear-away section, perforating is commonly used in catalogues, flyers or newsletters featuring special offers or vouchers. Customers can keep the rest of the publication even after the perforated piece has been removed.
• Collating For large documents, collating can be a time-consuming process often resulting in papercuts, confusion and upside-down pages. We can take care of your collating, even binding or stapling your project for you as well.
• Padding Ideal for a variety of different stationery, including order forms and invoices, padding can be customised to suit your specific needs.
• Laminating Protect your documents with a smooth plastic coating and minimise damage from handling and moisture. Perfect for price lists, menus, and certificates. We can laminate a range of documents from business card size to A0 size.